Sunday 6 December 2009

Sneaky Preview !

Having finally got around to cleaning the latest batch of beads, I am about to add a couple of new sets on the website and will be adding another to my Etsy shop, but I thought I would pop them in this post and give anybody that is browsing around a chance to have a sneaky preview (mind you, you'll have to be a bit quick 'cos they are nearly ready to go!!)

So we have (in no particular order!!)

Lilac Garden (Etsy)


Moonlit Bay (website)


Hawaiian Shores (website)


Misty Rose (website)


Sweet Lime (website)


I hope you like them!!

These will probably be the last listed before Christmas because I'm not likely to have much torch time until New Year now, unfortunately.

So now I'm off to get this listed on the website and Etsy and then I've got a couple of chain maille projects I want to pick up on, so you may see a picture at some point in the near future.....

Have a great week, whatever you are doing.

Ta-ra for now,

June
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment