Wednesday 20 January 2010

Where has the last week gone? !!

I really don't know where the week has gone, so if you find it, could I have it back please? !! The last week or so has just flown past. I finally ventured out on Saturday having been stuck indoors with all the snow and ice about, which I was very pleased about because I was getting a bit fed up looking at the same four walls. Since then, though, the time has whizzed past! I have just had a couple more hours at the torch, so I used it trying to get to grips with my marble press. I'll let you know how it went once the beads have emerged from the vermiculite and been kilned. I've also got a couple of other bits to photograph, but I just don't seem to have found the time to do it. So, as seems to be be the way with me and photos, you'll have to watch this space for a few more days (sorry)!!

Have a good week.

Ta-ra,

June
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment