Saturday 9 January 2010

At last !!

Finally.... I got a couple of hours at the torch!! It didn't go too badly considering it's been a few weeks now. I hope to get an hour or two tomorrow, too.

I've also just managed to get an Etsy Treasury, but as it was purely pot luck, I didn't get any time for inventive titles, so it's just 'Lovely Beads' to show some of the lovely beads that are available in some of the Frit-Happens members shops. If you want to take a look, you have until Monday (11/1) 11:21pm.

So how's the snow where you are? We've had a bit here in Derbyshire today, but it's not looking good for tomorrow or Monday. My lovely daughters are due back to school on Monday, but I'm not so sure they will be there if the forecast is right..

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Ta-ra,

June
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment