Sunday 3 January 2010

2010 - Let's hope it's a good one!

Happy New Year to everybody and I hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!

It's been a quiet start to 2010 so far, but yay, my 'lil Bobcat, Bertie, is now ready and raring to go again.... Just need a bit of time! It feels like it has been absolutely ages since we spent some time together so I am hoping to snatch an hour or two this week (though may well not be until next weekend, tbh).

Still, I've not been completely unproductive over the past two or three weeks. I've been playing at chain maille instead, which I am also enjoying. I made a couple of bracelets for Christmas presents and have since been practising with a couple of different weaves and am quite pleased with how they are going. So when I dust that camera down, I will take a couple of pictures and post them soon.

Anyway, here we are, Sunday 3rd Jan and the day before many of us come back to earth with a bump! As ever, this holiday fortnight has disappeared far too quickly and it's back to work and reality. So I hope you have all had a nice time and we can all move forward into 2010 with renewed vigour!

Ta-ra

June
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment