Monday 18 October 2010

Busy, As Always!

Since last updating I did go to the GBUK AGM and bead fair and had a lovely day catching up with a few people and selling a few beads. I was also lucky to have spend a couple of days at Di East's studio in the company of Astrid Riedel. Her beads are just beautiful and I learned loads - though unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures as yet! Nor have I had much time to practise any of the techniques!

But in the meantime, I have managed to take a few pictures of some beads that I will be listing in my Etsy shop in the next few days.....

Eqyptian Silk



Ink Splat!


Springtime


Thanks for looking!

Have a good week.

Ta-ra,

June
xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time at the GBUK fair, and the course :D
    Your new beads are lovely btw - did you press, or shape the 'splat' beads with tools?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The splat beads are squished and then the sides cut a little!

    Thanks Hazel.

    ReplyDelete